The San Gabriel Valley Grief Resource and Training Center is currently providing the following Telehealth services.
- Individual, Couple, and Family Telehealth Grief Counseling
- Grief Support Group – Monday afternoons from 4:00 to 5:15pm
- Spouse & Life Partner Grief Group – Tuesday evenings from 5:15pm to 6:30pm
- Young Adult Support Group – Tuesday evenings from 7:00pm to 8:15pm
- Living with Anticipatory Grief Support Group – Wednesday mornings from 10:00am to 11:15am
- Yoga for Grief – Wednesdays & Saturdays
- Teen Grief Support Group – Thursday evenings from 7:00pm to 8:15pm
For more information on the above groups please click on the group name. To register for personal or group services please call us at (626)866-1748 or email our intake coordinator, Jennifer Nyhan at email@example.com.
Future Group Services Include:
- Young Widows Group
- Child Loss Group
- Parent Loss
To receive notice when these upcoming groups become open, please add yourself to our email list for notifications HERE.